Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severe pain in toes?.. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this in one thumb off and on and well in random pleases repeatedly. This sounds RIDICULES but the only relief i found was from an odd old Tennessee trick. Fill and old long sock bottom with rice, loop a tie, cook it in a microwave for about a minute. Careful cuz it will be kinda hot but u can pop it in your sheets right over your feet and let the heat soak out the joints.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rini that is funny, I have a magic bag and you can microwave it. But yes if you're not careful it gets to 5000000 degrees, I also have a heating pad. Elevating the foot sure helps; however the stupid foot tends to cause me issues on and off for usually an entire day. Then the issue might disappear for weeks. I can't seem to figure out why/when it happens. Sometimes it happens after doing nothing, and sometimes it happens after I've been on my feet a lot or driving a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, sounds likeNeuropathy. I was told it's a side issue you can get with the treatment (my case- long term ctx) and not part of the disease. I'm taking gabapentin or neurotin for it.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get terrible pain between my second to the last and the third to the last toe on the left. It feels like they a glued together and burn very badly I try massaging my toes bu no luck it is better if I am up <it almost always happens at night, but boy, does it hurt. Hope you find out what it is Good luck in your search and be sure to share if you find anything.
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG~!!!!! I thought it was just me when I told the neurologist the same thing. He looked at me with 2 heads.......... It's the weirdest feeling!!!! Thank you for your post as I don't feel like a nut anymore. I just got diagnosed so I don't have much info so THANKS for your post!! HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! That's a part of neuropathy, numbness and pain. Not good that your neuro doesn't get it...keep an eye on him and his advisement.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12