User Tag List

Likes Likes:  48
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My third anniversary of my Weg diagnosis is today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My third anniversary of my Weg diagnosis is today.

Very nice post, drz. You and I came onto the forum scene about the same time and, like you, I was thankful for all the support. I was lucky enough to meet Phil and Light Warrior before they passed and I became very good internet friends with Jack. All the deaths have been difficult.

I count Andrew and Geoff as being close friends. We send e-mails back and forth daily. And when I get up early in the morning I can text a "play request" to Geoff and he'll play it on Braintree Easy Listening FM, where he hosts the Breakfast show! Of course, I don't get his radio station in the US, so I have to listen on the internet, but I still hear it and its a connection.

This forum has meant a lot to me and I'm glad it still plays an important part in other people's lives, too.

2. Likes Pete, drz, annekat, Alysia, chrisTIn@, Jaha, Masha, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing, DrZ, and for being here with us all the years. I "hear" your worries considering the covid19 and I understand. We can only be as careful as possible and leave the rest to the providence of God. Sending you prayers for good health for many many years to come, we need you around here. Stay safe.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes chrisTIn@, annekat, Jaha, Masha, me2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been such a pleasure to have you right beside us on our journey though these many years of unpredictable ups and downs. There are so.many of us who came a board around the same time and this was the only place for information and fellowship out there. I am so grateful that you are doing so well! You have been through the mill and come a long way. I have also had my 10year anniversary of my lung VAT on 4/24/20, although it took them until Sept 2010 to dx. We have all been through so many different experiences and this forum has been such a great tool for us to connect and feel we have people in our tribe. You continue to
    take good care of yourself old friend. Wishing you all the best and many more anniversaries!💗
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

6. Likes Masha, drz, me2, Alysia, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My 11th anniversary of my Weg diagnosis.

In recognition of my 11th anniversary of my diagnosis of Wegener's granulomatosis I posted underneath my other thread about celebrating the fact that we are still here. Those of us that have been here over 10 years can remember many of our past active users that contributed greatly in their wisdom and support which we so desperately needed.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

8. Likes Masha, vdub, gilders, Pete, Dirty Don, mishb, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 11th anniversary was about 10 days ago on 21Apr. I guess I completely missed it. Maybe that's a good thing. Yes, a lot of friends have come and gone, but, more importantly, a lot of friends are still around.

10. Likes gilders, drz, Pete, Dirty Don, mishb, Alysia liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456