Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
I posted a reply to this message but it disappeared so will try again. We were diagnosed with Wegs on same day and joined the forum in the same year. We are lucky to still be here while several of our active members from our early years are gone.

I also agree it nice to hear from some members that have not been posting much here lately. i did some checking and many of the people that posted comments to my first post in this thread have not been active here for two or three years in some cases. Most are doing well living a good life and a few are gone from this earth and some might to be too sick to post or feel no need to make any further comments at this time.

But as long as we keep having new challenges and health issues, we have something to discuss and share. Keep in touch and good luck with your upcoming medical procedures. Like I said in another post no one wants an award for most challenging case or difficult situation but you sure are a contender unfortunately and a great role model of how to enjoy one's life despite serious medical issues. Keep on keeping on VW. Best wishes.
Hey DRZ congrats on 6 years. I hit it around the middle of June. Diagnosis-wise. It's weird...it doesn't seem like that long, and at the same time feels like it's been forever.

Not as active as I was. To be honest I've had some depression around some of the people we've lost that has made me a little more detached. I really appreciate those of you that are able to not detach from this.