User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: my vent to myself.... dont care if anyone reads or not..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    she is &. how old is your son? and well a name
    I understand your daughter is 7. my little son is 8. Ido.
    Im glad things are getting better for you and that you are having quality time with your daughter. she looks very sweet.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dede
    I understand what you are feeling even though I have not got WG myself but I know what it is like to feel so alone!!!!! What I have learnt through my tragedy is to take it day by day, I never think about what tomorrow holds but only the moment now. If it was not for that and my other 4 children I honestly don't know what would of happened to me by now. You have joined a fantastic support group with so many people that care. I am wishing you all the best in trying to handle this disease and things will get better, I know it is hard but just try and think positive thoughts

Lots of Love
    Linda

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567