User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: my vent to myself.... dont care if anyone reads or not..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did get out today and lex and i rode our bike to see despicable me 2. and rode back it as so fun. she still dont know how to ride a bike without training wheels. so i bought her a trail bike its a bike that hooks to mine and makes a dubble bike. i will get a pic on here for ya its so cool.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi dede.
    no wonder you have bad mood with all of this...
    you have us to vent as much as you want.
    I also saw "Despicable me 2" last week with my son. i love it. I wish we could have "transformed" the "bad purple" people in your life to "good yellow" like in the movie...
    how old is your daughter ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dede, I am so glad you and your daughter got out ( I bet she enjoyed it also ) You definately need to take more times like those and enjoy your time together.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you had fun with your daughter today! She is such a cutie!
    Mary
    dx'd Janaury 2013
    involvement: lungs, kidney and sinus

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is &. how old is your son? and well a name
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and thank you all so much for you kind words and thoughts. i been thinking about you all alot more lately. even if i dont wright on a post i do read alot of them almost every day, i can read them on my phone but will not let me post. ugg,, So i finaly got time to sit on the computer.. and the past month is been more and more, Lex and i out doing stuff. or around the house as well. not as much in bed. complaining to myself and my poor spouce. whos been wonderfull the last month. who has on top of everything from normal to our not normal life. has had to put up with his family now acting nuts like mine. long drama and a few bad nights for scott, and some for myself as well. but short story is scotts dad who is the best dad, gpapa, any kid wuld want. he always puts and has put others before him. and well no matter how i say it it just dont seam enuff. so let me try to put it another way. before scotts dad i has hated not just disliked, i hated the lds religon and most of them i have ever met. it was one of those bad taste in mouth kinda things. now mind you i was as a kid lds. (another story).
    but over the years i have grown to love papa more than my oun dad. papa is the reason i have fath back in the lds religon and in some of its people and no more byist anymore. becouse of papa he gave that back to me. no matter how hard my mom inlaw tries i still not lds anymore. but its all good to be difrent i say. its funny they go for byu cuz of tey allway have liked them and scotts cousin used to play for them now he plays for the stillers. but at game night i allways vote for the other team and tease them about it like i mean it. it ticks emm off its so funny/ and they know i do it to them. i hate football.. oooo and speaking of football. on our bike set up we got to park and she has flag football three times a week. so its something for now to motavate me. she had there first of game today shes on the packers team. and they WON TODAY!!! 5-3 and she ran half one touchdown all herself!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so went to dr today. and we changed a bunch of meds and i got some cut out the last wile and such, so now its.
    oxy 10 mg up to 2xd
    pirk 5mg up to 3xd
    lavoxil 125mg 1xd
    gabbapentenmg 300 3xd
    cymbalta 90 mg 1xd
    ramipril ? 1xd
    sorry going of head.
    some female tesotarone chewy
    folic acid
    1xs vite
    metho 6 1d/w
    i think thats it so i got 6 cut out over the last 4 months yeah.
    but i forgot to ask her about my foot. anyone know what this might be? and yes i am getting in to see her for it. but my left foot to sum it up. looks and feel the bone and it feels to me like my middle, ring, and index toe have shrunk the middle the most. and there shrunk curls under. my bones were toes meet first foot bone. there curling up like a U, so the base bone right in the middle of the pad right below and on each side of middle matching shrunk toes. that bone pokes out more and hurts. that tendond in thoes joints from top and bottom of foot hurt feel numb, and burn. on and off. ???? any ideas???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so about papa well he went nuts we just say. dr no have idea yet y. but he has to be placed in a home. and my inlaws are just throwing him under the bus. so i am not calling them all the time. scotts mad as well. but if they call me i will talk to them but i will not over suger coat my feelings. so its not like with my side were i am not talking at all to most. but some ove you might has seen i closed my fb account, i have done this allot of things in my life. i am trying to just figure out what is not realy needed like 6 email accounts, what can be condensed like getting rid of fb cus some of you i talk to here. and some from fb i text and the rest i dont need to know that much about there life that i take time away from lex. so i am just re focus life. thanks in a lot of help to YALL!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I'm glad you are getting things sorted and that Scott has come around to your way of thinking.

Not sure about your football comment though - I love football, but not the American version .....Aussie Rules (AFL) is the best

I'm sorry to hear about Scott's dad - that's a very sad thing to happen.

I miss seeing your artwork on fb but can understand that you need to set priorities and Lexi is a big one of them. The bike you made sounds super cool and now you and Lexi can get out and about more.

Take care and I hope things start to get much better now that you are off some of those medications and starting to enjoy life.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with everything Michelle said... except I also hate football; of course if I was familiar with the Aussie version, I might like it more!

No one can tell you how to address religion in your life.... that is a personal thing. It is not supposed to be divisive among people and family members, and if it is, they are doing something wrong. I would ignore that whole issue as much as possible and just keep doing what you are doing, keep finding cool things to do with Lexie and enjoy your home life with your supportive husband. I, too, am sorry about his dad.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast