User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Timeout

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    That was great, Doug! Nice to see evidence that the universe can indeed tolerate two Weggies in the same room without imploding....
    Only in laughter! We had a very relaxed, fun time! Even Dennis' "whooshing" around my apartment didn't seem to interrupt the flow and mood of the day. Ridley the Avatar Dog posed happily so you all could enjoy seeing him as a living Super Being. Oh- I forgot to mention that when Dennis is out "whooshing" around saving humanity in Saint Peter, Ridley, with his little doggie booties and Superdog Cape and Mask "whooshes" with him! They had to get back to Saint Peter the next day, so Dennis' super powers came in handy, I'm sure as that's a long drive from Custer, SD, where they stayed the night.
    Last edited by Doug; 07-17-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent - things I love about your video:

Lisa's glasses, very funky
    Lisa's dog, especially when it settles down on Doug's couch
    Spongebob Squarepants lurking in the background
    Lisa's lack of any visible scar from the trach
    The enormous pint sized mug of coffee Doug has given Lisa
    Lisa looks like she's about to drop off to sleep at the end!

I did chuckle, great entertainment you two!

Doug Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnMmct78lc

Thanks for your input, Luce! You saw3 all of the good thing but one: the tail of the Coffeelover's sweetie pie black Lab sticking up behind Lisa and me and a little better view of her face toward the end. I was unaware that Ridley tried out the couch until I viewed the video, but he was welcome to rest there since he didn't try to rip my leg off. Ha!

p.s. Were I better at editing,this video (link above) woulod have been the intro to the other video.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did spot the black lab's tail but forgot to mention it - will watch the other video now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think we have steven spielbergs' lesser known brother in our midst.welcome doug spielberg.
    john

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Spieldoug or even Dougberg would work as well
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh i like spieldoug.it's got a certain ring to it.come to think of it,didn't he make "close encounters of the weggie kind"
    john.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spieldoug--LOL. No, at the last minute he decided to use aliens instead of Weggies. He was worried it'd be too scary otherwise--that it'd make grown men cry like little girls.

But the two ideas--aliens and Weggies--got all mixed up together in his mind eventually. I mean, you all saw that mousepad, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sangye you could be right.imagine a couple of dozen pred fuelled weggies on the big screen,it may be just too much for the human race to handle.but what about in 3D
    john.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone from Coffeelover Lisa. Whew! We had a whirlwind of a trip and lots of driving. We started by visiting friends in Vail, Colorado and took many mini trips with them to view the beautiful mountain sights.
    Then of course I wanted to see Doug so in the words of "Supertramp" we took the "long way home". (boy does that song date me!) and went to Alliance, NE before venturing towards the Black Hills of South Dakota.

Contrary to what you may believe, Doug is a very nice person and I thank him profusely for his wonderful hospitality. His coffee making is great and as you could see by the video, I was starting to look sleepy. It gave me the kick I needed to finsih our journey for that day.

I did not know my lovely "Brinley, not Ridgley" was sitting on his couch. I truely apologize for his poor behavior. He is used to making himself at home wherever he goes. I "spoil" him according to my husband.

I found "Carhenge" most fascinating and fun! I met some people there from Houston Texas who were there because they googled "funny places to see". Fascinating that people actually would travel to such a silly event!

I am glad Luce likes my glasses. I tend to be "out there" with the newest fashion craze. I look at old pics of me and wonder "what was I thinking? I am sure that will occur in a few years when looking at pics of me with these glasses.

Again, Doug Thank you for your hospitality! You know you could just tell our fellow Weggies that they are losing their hearing faster than they thought and they would never know that the mic was turned down???

I encourage others to meet if it becomes possible. I know my house will always be open to visitors, especially Weggie visitors.

LIsa

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast