Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a psychiatrist should study us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Careful Doug! They keep us apart for a reason you know.

Weggie critical mass!

(perhaps Sangye is right about the psychiatrist)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scientific rumour has it that the big bang came about through two or more weggies coming together when scorpio was aligned with mars.
    john.

Doug Guest

Not to forget the "Wedgie Protocol", i.e. standing behind the victim, grab his or her (less commonly- this is a guy thing) underpants' waistband, and yank upwards sadistically. It never is clear which we are: wegg ee or wedj ee. I think I have it straight (and hope Lisa Coffeelover has it straight), but if either or both of us makes a mistake about it, there could be a mushroom cloud over western Nebraska! Ha! p.s., Alliance is GMT -7, if you want to anticipate the tremors. p.p.s The coffee and my pills have had about an hour to kick in, and there may be some truth to Jack's supposition about my prescriptions' strengths.
    Last edited by Doug; 07-15-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, don't be grabbing Lisa's underpants waistband. She's a coffee drinker, and you're a tea drinker. The caffeine muscle power is tipped in her favor.....

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Yeah, don't be grabbing Lisa's underpants waistband. She's a coffee drinker, and you're a tea drinker. The caffeine muscle power is tipped in her favor.....
    Plus, she's over 10 years younger and will be here with her husband, who, presumably, will side with her in any encounter. Oh, yes, I have been drinking plenty of coffee, black and strong enough to knock a cowboy off his pony, in anticipation of this day! The older you are, the more you have to use strategy to counter any advantages of youth!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah woah woah, what alternate reality have I wandered in to???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Careful Doug! They keep us apart for a reason you know.

Weggie critical mass!

(perhaps Sangye is right about the psychiatrist)
    Yes Jack, I'm reliably informed that two of us cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Something to do with a rupture in the fabric of space and time.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Yes Jack, I'm reliably informed that two of us cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Something to do with a rupture in the fabric of space and time.

Tremble you mortals as the collision is within three hours of happening! Lisa Coffeelover and her husband are eating lunch in Sterling, Colorado as I write. We have spoken on the phone. The encounter is on time and on track. It will happen, ,it will happen big (what with all the Prednisone we've consumed or are consuming.... woot!). Lisa Coffeelover notes she has been fueling herself with gas station coffee. I take pity on her. She will have coffee at my apartment that is made from batch-roasted, freshly-ground coffee beans. She will have coffee that is strong and rich and restoring. Perhaps that will be sufficient to counteract the physics of the fabric of time and space. (Without doubt, thanks to the Prednisone, we will add the gravity to warp time and space to our bidding: BEWARE! (...and send all of your earthly moneys to the following address....)

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    Woah woah woah, what alternate reality have I wandered in to???
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14&stc=1&d=1247597152

Approach with caution....!
    Last edited by Doug; 07-15-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast