User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Timeout

Doug Guest

Jolanta- Thanks, but you shouldn't encourage me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't sleep ha, me too, its 11:30 and my eyes are closing but when I try to sleap its a no go
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug and Jolanta,

I drink both coffee and tea. Coffee is my start of the day and good for you tea is the afternoon and end of the day.
    So no apologies necessary.
    coffeelover (and tea lover too)

Doug Guest

I come from the tea drinker tradition on my mother's side, and a nice spot of tea does taste good later in the day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drink tea at all times of the day, just love the taste. I do drink coffe but mostly decaf, caffeine doesn't agree with me. I like a latte with chocolate, mmm yummy, just like the raspberrycheesecake ice cream I had today
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Andrew, ever since I got back online with the group, it doesn't "remember me" each time. I had erased all the cookies, so figured that explained the first time. But it's ongoing. Everyone else seems to remember me! Whassup with the actual forum? Does it think I was ignoring it all that time? Do I need to bring it chocolate and roses?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's still hurt that you were away so long. Same thing happens with my wife when I'm away more than a few days :-)

Are you clicking in the 'remember me' box when you log in?
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've clicked the little box. I've clicked it each time. If I ignore that home page and just go to New Posts or something, then it signs me in and shows an accurate log of new posts. If I don't, the home page shows lots of new posts (the little N in the subject area). So I figured I'd better write an apology to the forum :

Dear forum : I'm sorry I was away. I didn't mean to be. I was trying to get back to you, I promise. Every night I looked up in the sky and made a wish on a falling star that I would find you again. There is no one but you. I love that you're blue. I love that you allow me to put my dogs on my avatar. I love that you have all the best smileys and that you allow us to deviate from the thread topic and talk about things like snickers in hot banana muffins. You're the nicest forum ever. Please forgive me and take me back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It behaves in exactly the same way with me. I just ignore it now and click on New Posts to log me in.

Doug Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pimdpgeVobE

(for the Francophiles in our midst, double-click on the 14th July extravaganza above)

Same as Jack, but I always assumed that was the forum's way of telling me, "Oh no! Doug's here again!"

Incidentally, Lisa Coffeelover is arriving around 3 pm today from Aspen, CO, a fairly stiff journey. I hope to share a cuppa joe with her and her husband in the short time they'll be able to be here, and the plan is to make a video to share with you all of actual Weggies meeting and talking with each other! I'm pretty excited: I've had the disease over six years, and this is the first time I will meet anyone with WG! It's not clear, yet, how it will be to meet another one of us rare critters, but the video will consist mostly of two Weggies with their jaws dropped, and no words coming out of them, I'm sure! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Doug; 07-14-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast