User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any one watching the web cams of nests this spring?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any one watching the web cams of nests this spring?

Last year many of spent a lot of timewatching web cams for baby birds as they hatched and grew up.

Anyone watching them so far this year? Since we still have below zero weather and several feet of snow here it issome times hard for me to visualize nests with eggs and baby birds in thewarmer climes but many are on line now:

Here are a few:

great horned owl from Oklahoma City: Alessondra's OKC Great Horned Owl-Cam, Ustream.TV: Welcome to Alessondra's Great Horned Owl Cam, Live from Oklahoma City Alessondra's thrilled that you've...

More info on above owls named Mrs Tiger: Baby owls born on OKC webcam | KFOR.com

The barn owls from Sulphur Creek which were big favorite last year:

Hayward Area Recreation and Park District

The ospreys Steve and Rachel in Maine:

Osprey Hatch 2012 Live Cam: Baby Birds Born In Maine (VIDEO)

The bald eagles in Iowa another big favorite around the country:

Decorah Eagles, Ustream.TV: Decorah Weather Forecast March 19, 2013: Decorah Eagles News and Updates The eagles did adopt their new nest this year. For n...

The red tail hawks at Cornell. Big Red just laid an egg on the 14th so she and Ezra are on thejob again.

Red-tailed Hawk Nest - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Falcons in Delaware:

Peregrine Falcon Cam

The puffins in Maine who are really cute: The links work and come up right and are different. The first is puffins on the ledge and second in the burrow.

Beluga Whales - Guardians of the Sea - explore

and inside the burrow:

Beluga Whales - Guardians of the Sea - explore
    Last edited by drz; 03-21-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi drz,
    beautifull pictures.
    the baby owls are so sweet !
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, drz! Sangye and I were just talking about this on Twitter recently. She's onto the hawks at Cornell. I think I'll check in on the Hayward barn owls since they are in my sister's neighborhood. Then I'll check the others later when I have more time to kill!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked out a few of them a couple of weeks ago and couldn't see much........maybe I was too early.

I will certainly start watching them again, however it's sometimes a little difficult to watch when our daytime is your nighttime and I just see black
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS