Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Phil yes my DR told me to try sport drinks I don't have them very often. I am extreamly active when I go to a spin class my calf muscles cramp up i drink about 2 liters of water and they still cramp up when I have a soprts drink before spin class and then water I don't cramp up. I don't abuse sports drinks the last time I had one when I used my hands when I was putting a new ceiling fan and new fixtures in my son inlaw and daughters house last Nov. my hands did not cramp up which they usually would have. i do get the odd cramp on weekends doing chores around the house if I do a lot of chores I will have a sports drink its all about knowing what your body needsand being in tune with your body

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting Kelly. Thanks for sharing. I learn something new every day. I'm supposed to come to Calgary on March 7 for another dilation. I will let you know if I am free around that time for coffee.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I say Whatever works for you, The amount of poison going through our bodies and in the air, not going to make much difference what we have. The Electrolytes makes sense too if your sweating lots I'm addicted to diet coke. Its the only drink that cools my insides, gives me energy and soothes dry throat. Everyone says how bad that is for me but everything is. I cant drink much tea anymore as it overheats me and makes me sweat and I do like my cuppa. Col 23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12