Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alive Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my Alive day was at 2008, at a holiday called Yom Kippur, its a day in which God decides according to the bible, who will live and who will die.
    my beautiful Phil passed away this year about only one day (30 hours) before that same Yom Kipur ...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but it is not nice of me to spoil your day, Pete, I am sorry.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a fantastic idea, I think I'll start two days for myself, one for when I fought off Prostate cancer 9th July 2004, and the other for Aug 12th 2011 after my 5 week stay in hospital for the good old Vasculitis. We had some great people in my ward, unfortunatly quite a few didn't make it, but the staff and care was wonderfull.

Acker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    but it is not nice of me to spoil your day, Pete, I am sorry.
    It's going to take a lot more than that to spoil my day.

Be well. Shalom.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to say that I would like to celebrate all of you that are still alive and am honored to know you all.
    My mom's alive day's are May 29th, 2013 and May 15th, 2014 where both times she almost died from this disease and due to the drs lack of dx when they knew since 2012 she was anca pos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's going to take a lot more than that to spoil my day.

Be well. Shalom.
    Thank you. you are very kind. I considered deleting my posts but you wrote before. I am glad you have a great day.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Alive Day, Pete! You are one of the most inspiring people on here, with your positive attitude, and the proactive way you have handled having Wegs! Will think of you whenever I make a point of getting exercise. Today should be day 4 of walking for me in the past week. And Alysia, I think of you, too, especially, when walking.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Alive Day Pete and Happy Alive Day to everyone else on the forum, whether you are still struggling or have found remission.

Take care
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang! I saw the post and thought Sangye was back (whoah), then saw the post was 2 yrs old. I think about sangye and know she sometimes lurks around (hi, if you are lurking).

My day would be 21Apr when I had my brain surgery to remove the granulomas. Almost 5 yrs ago now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Alive Day Pete!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast