Thread: Lightwarrior in.Hospital

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    You and me Light, except you are very ill, me just foot surgery. I look at it as further ed for oblivious medical staff. Ask and ye shall receive, keep asking for diagnostic tools necessary they are treating you as an ordinary patient, but we all know how extra ordinary we are. Get well, I'm sending some of my strength to you, hope we are both home for Christmas
    Thanks for the strength, I feel the warmth and love coming from all of your directions. My temp is still trying to hit the 104f mark every day and I have to go back to the hospital every day for my antibiotic infusion. It was either that or stay an in-patient and I feel so bad that it was hard to monitor and teach. So I am at home with my incredible family giving me strength and energy.

You guys can not imaging how much your light and energy has pulled me through this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure scared us Light. Those blood clots are very dangerous.

I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas with your whole family.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you are back on board Light, but you should be resting up

I have a few days off from work so you can have all my spoons for the next few days, I will just sit back and relax and therefore will not need them

Take care and Merry Christmas
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need much in the way of spoons, either.... so use as many of mine as you need, but don't overdo it! Hearing from you is a great relief..... more power and light to you!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you are home and with your family.Sit back and relax and let them wait on you. Hope you feel better soon.I'll say a prayer for you.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightwarrior,

I haven't been on here for a long time and I am so sorry you had to go thru this awfull scare and sickness. I hope everything continues to improve for you, it is truly amazing what a body can take and still keep on fighting. All my thoughts,prayers and love to you and your family. Hang in there girl and please rest and take care of yourself. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, Light. I hadn't checked in here in a couple weeks but you've been on my mind a lot. The last time I heard you were having trouble walking up your driveway. That's exactly how I was when I was dx'ed and I knew you were not okay. Thank goodness they figured out the culprits. More prayers and love coming your way. Please keep us updated as best as you can.

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, too, have been off the site for a couple of weeks and see what you've gone through! It's comforting to know you are improving! What a wonderful support system you have both at home and here on the forum! We are all sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Hope to hear more good news very soon!!

KB
    KB -- "The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge". Bertrand Russell

Dx in September, 2011. Major involvement: kidneys and lungs. Medical implications: fungal pneumonia, drug-induced hepatitis, allergy to fungal meds, ear infections, sinusitis, gall bladder removal, vitreal detachment, and eye cellulitis. Medial meniscus removal (unrelated to WG). Medications: Rtx, Pred 5.0, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Levothyroxin, Omeprazole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about you, Lightwarrior, and hoping to hear soon that you are recovering and doing OK!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking of you and sending more warm thoughts your way
    Jolanta

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast