Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightwarrior in.Hospital

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would really like to hear from Light, it has been a while. Anyone see her on Facebook or other social media?
    Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Light is rarely on Twitter but she hasn't checked in there, either. I'm so worried at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her fb page says that she is still in hospital and that the doctors will let them know on Monday, if she can come out.

- obviously things didn't get any better at home.

I hope all is well Light and that you can update us when you can.

Please continue to send energy and prayers her way
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Michelle! I don't have her on FB.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Michelle, thanks so much for letting us know! Just hearing something about her and that she might get to go home pretty soon is great! I've been thinking about her quite often, while doing things like driving around town. My prayers and thoughts WILL continue to go out to her.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O man I hope you get better soon. I wish the best for you and yours.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Oh, Michelle, thanks so much for letting us know! Just hearing something about her and that she might get to go home pretty soon is great! I've been thinking about her quite often, while doing things like driving around town. My prayers and thoughts WILL continue to go out to her.
    Thank you all for your light and energy. I just got out of the hospital. I had a urinary tract infection,cellulitis,bilateral pneumonia, two pulmonary embolisms and an inr of 8 which went to 10.1 after two units of packed red blood cells and eight units of fresh frozen plasma I am sitting here in the outpatient infusion center twice a day getting 1.5 grams of Vancomycin and one gram of Invanz. These infusions are wearing me out. I am convinced that the energy you all and my friends and family here are sending is what is keeping me alive. I feel so weak and you all are so important to me..keep that energy coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Thank you all for your light and energy. I just got out of the hospital. I had a urinary tract infection,cellulitis,bilateral pneumonia, two pulmonary embolisms and an inr of 8 which went to 10.1 after two units of packed red blood cells and eight units of fresh frozen plasma I am sitting here in the outpatient infusion center twice a day getting 1.5 grams of Vancomycin and one gram of Invanz. These infusions are wearing me out. I am convinced that the energy you all and my friends and family here are sending is what is keeping me alive. I feel so weak and you all are so important to me..keep that energy coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yehhh girl. Keep kicking ass, we are all here supporting you.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I'm so sorry, Light. What an unbelievably difficult time you're having. I'm happy to see you, though. Hang in there. You'll be better.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast