Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas to all! And, may we all have a healthy or, at least, semi-healthy uneventful new year.

Our kids are with their respective in-laws this year, so we are alone. Not a big deal though as our rv is parked on the ocean in Florida (actually, 50' from the ocean, but close enough). In an hour or so, I'll start cooking a prime rib that I have had marinating for the past 2 days. Of course, we will also have all the other mandatory Christmas foods.... green bean casserole, etc....

Hoping all of you have a wonderful day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Everyone,

Merry Christmas and a very joyfull New Year! I made it one more year hosting the entire family of around 30, with lots of help from friends and family (even during my flare and rxt infusion). I wouldn't have had anyother way but to have them with me in my home for Christmas even if I would have had to lay and stare at them. I had a very blessed holiday and I hope you all do to.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and now Best Wishes for the coming year!!
    On a personal level I pray for a settled year and to get off that darn roller coaster that reached new levels (high and low) for me in 2012.
    Still I guess it shows we are "experiencing" life??

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12