Hello to everyone! I haven't been around for a while and fortunately that seems to have a direct link to doing better. I looked back at some of the things I had wrote before and how I didn't know if I would ever been able to except a new normal but with time that has finally come. I continue to battle Wegs but many things in my body have returned to normal. My creatinine levels have returned to normal with a small amount of protein only showing in my urine, my lungs are normal with no signs of Wegner's, and my sinuses are doing well. I still suffer from joint pain but it has decreased greatly. My Sed Rate is slowly going down. I started this battle being off the charts over 99 but I am now at 41 for my Sed rate and for me that is amazing.

I've learned I don't move as fast as I use too. I don't think as sharply as I once did. I don't see as well as I once did but I am so very happy to be where I am right now. I cherish moments so much more.

I continue to take 2.5 on the Pred and at last I am loosing some weight. I still take imuran and methotrexate. I had four treatments of Rituxin over the last 2 years every 6 months and now we are stopping.

I wish everyone continued improvements!!