User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: lets share tips and tricks to save money this holiday season.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    6,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I show up at peoples homes and say: My presence is your presents........lol
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona 85364
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I show up at peoples homes and say: My presence is your presents........lol
    Do you wear a bow in your hair?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Olympia, Washington
    Posts
    6,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Do you wear a bow in your hair?
    Maybe he wears a bow tie!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    salt lake city utah, usa
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I show up at peoples homes and say: My presence is your presents........lol
    your so funny phill... my landlord gave me a nice coat for lex her daughter has never even worn it. so its now a xmas gift. you like?
    WP_000405.jpgWP_000407.jpg
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Olympia, Washington
    Posts
    6,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    your so funny phill... my landlord gave me a nice coat for lex her daughter has never even worn it. so its now a xmas gift. you like?
    WP_000405.jpgWP_000407.jpg
    Yes, very nice! It looks classy and cool. Or I should say, it looks warm!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    6,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My hair is too short for a bow.....lol....only 6mm long.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    10,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When kids were growing up I would thrift shop lately though one of my tenants brought in bed bugs, so please be careful, bring the items tightly wrapped and throw immediately into hot wash. I save by buying 70% off at end of season, shop locally and go to farmers market. I do gas shopping across the border, sorry Canada but I'm ashamed that with our oil wealth I have to do this, I save almost $20. I used to clothes swap with friends for our sons. Big grocery stores are in cohorts and jack up prices one some items while lowering others. So if you have them reasonably close together go to furthest one and get the lowest priced items on your list and continue down the line it can add up to lots of money, add to that coupons and you have extra money for small pleasures.
    Jolanta

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    salt lake city utah, usa
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    When kids were growing up I would thrift shop lately though one of my tenants brought in bed bugs, so please be careful, bring the items tightly wrapped and throw immediately into hot wash. I save by buying 70% off at end of season, shop locally and go to farmers market. I do gas shopping across the border, sorry Canada but I'm ashamed that with our oil wealth I have to do this, I save almost $20. I used to clothes swap with friends for our sons. Big grocery stores are in cohorts and jack up prices one some items while lowering others. So if you have them reasonably close together go to furthest one and get the lowest priced items on your list and continue down the line it can add up to lots of money, add to that coupons and you have extra money for small pleasures.
    o beleve me im all over that like butter on lobster...
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •