Thread: Good book

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Good book

Hi everyone.

I have just finished a book about a mothers account of her daughter's battle with WG. I found it very informative regarding the treatment and outcome of chemo ect. The author went on to help set up the vasculitus
    foundation in Kansas USA. www.vasculitisfoundation.org.

If you are interested the book is "There must be a reason" by Myrna Swart. I got it through Amazon.

Not sure on the policy of the site on endorsements but I gain absolutly nothing from the sale or promation of this book. I am only recommending it as a WG sufferer to other suffers as an informative tool.

Derek

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have just finished a book about a mothers account of her daughter's battle with WG. I found it very informative regarding the treatment and outcome of chemo ect. The author went on to help set up the vasculitus
    foundation in Kansas USA. www.vasculitisfoundation.org.

If you are interested the book is "There must be a reason" by Myrna Swart. I got it through Amazon.

Not sure on the policy of the site on endorsements but I gain absolutly nothing from the sale or promation of this book. I am only recommending it as a WG sufferer to other suffers as an informative tool.

Derek
    I can recommend it, too. It's an easy read, perhaps because it's so immediate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks-- I didn't know about it. I think it's great to share resources like that with the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info. I love to read and something to do with real life Wegs is a great thing to share.
    Much aprreciated!

lisa