So I have a huge problem (literally).

I gotta get this weight off ASAP. Especially the moonface and buffalo hump.

I work in the beauty industry, and have been asked to do a gala like I did last christmas. It's not a nice industry but essentially I am selling myself (indirectly through make up - not that kind of selling yourself) and they are remembering me from last Christmas, and I can't say "yea Ive gained 65lbs and my face is a fishbowl"... Long story short, they don't want anyone selling their make up.. Essentially they want you to look good so other people will buy their make up.. lol.. marketing.. dirty world.

I'm not sure how much physical activity I can do (joints swell) but at this point I am eating very little, and starting Imuran next week.. Speaking of which, how will I tolerate this? I already have a sick stomach most of the time, so I hope it doesn't worsen for me. Essentially I told my rheumy that unless he was going to start paying my bills, I need to get off the prednisone. My body has been destroyed. I will never wear shorts, tshirts, or anything in public ever again. I have purple striae from head to toe. Even places I didn't even gain weight. (like my neck??? wtf??? there is no fat on my neck!)

I'm down to 10mg pred starting Monday... I need this to go... Even if I could lose 15lbs.. Anything at this point. I'm already sensitive about it and I'm scared they are going to make a stink over it.

I am so whiney about this.. lol.. My husband is ready to throw me to the birds! Me and my erratic panic posts!