User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Are Baggy and Puffy Eyes Caused By Wegener's?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are Baggy and Puffy Eyes Caused By Wegener's?

Hi!

I was wondering if the sinus symptoms I have, including baggy and puffy lids (under the eyes) are caused by weg's and/or by the 10 mg. of medrol ( equivalent to 12 1/2 mg. of prednisone), I am currently taking? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I" don't think my problem is caused by my sinus problems. When prednisone caused weight gain for me it was everywhere. As I've mentioned, I haven't even been able to wear my (clasp-type) watch for the last six(?) mos. Although, after being on just 10mg/pred for about three mos. now, I'm finally starting to slowly lose some - down to 190 from 200, at present ... David

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBEY32 View Post
    "I" don't think my problem is caused by my sinus problems. When prednisone caused weight gain for me it was everywhere. As I've mentioned, I haven't even been able to wear my (clasp-type) watch for the last six(?) mos. Although, after being on just 10mg/pred for about three mos. now, I'm finally starting to slowly lose some - down to 190 from 200, at present ... David
    Impressive weight loss David. Fish oil helps with my dry eyes, they are usually puffy in the morning and start becoming less so as the day progresses.