Likes Likes:  0

Thread: roaming pains

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default roaming pains

Started having rib pain similar like if i did a ton of sit ups. I also have lower back pain. none of this has been here before and I can not think of anything I have done that would cause this could this be something with the wegs? ?I have a check up with the doctor on monday so I am sure he will check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Initially, roaming pain was one of the first signs of WG involvement I encountered, and...ignored. Don't ignore it! Anyway, it did go to different places for about 2 weeks, would last a day or 2 in each place: wrists, elbows, lower back, ankles...like you, did not do much that would've incurred that much pain. Good luck, get answers!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Initially, roaming pain was one of the first signs of WG involvement I encountered, and...ignored. Don't ignore it! Anyway, it did go to different places for about 2 weeks, would last a day or 2 in each place: wrists, elbows, lower back, ankles...like you, did not do much that would've incurred that much pain. Good luck, get answers!
    That's exactly how it was for me too Don.
    I can't say that ribs was one of them though.

I hope it is nothing too sinister Mama

Take care
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Severe roaming pains in joints are probably active GPA. I wish my doctors had know this years ago. Pains elsewhere can also be some kind of inflammation which might be Wegs related. I had some pain in lower chest area (ribs) that was attributed to a kind of inflammation in lining over the lungs. It went away after awhile. To paraphrase Jack, just because you have Wegs, doesn't mean you can't have another problem too, but Wegs should always be a suspect in any new pains or symptoms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Severe roaming pains in joints are probably active GPA. I wish my doctors had know this years ago. Pains elsewhere can also be some kind of inflammation which might be Wegs related. I had some pain in lower chest area (ribs) that was attributed to a kind of inflammation in lining over the lungs. It went away after awhile. To paraphrase Jack, just because you have Wegs, doesn't mean you can't have another problem too, but Wegs should always be a suspect in any new pains Oreg symptoms.
    I agree...