Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Funny things our animals do...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Funny things our animals do...

I just thought it would be nice to share story's.

Is it one of Murrphy's law that every time you clean the cat litter they have to go mess it? If not it need's to be.

12.jpg123.jpg1234.jpg
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a cat who looks very much like yours. His name is Chester. It's funny how each one is different in the weird things they do. Chester uses his front legs and paws a lot to get my attention... if I am in bed, he will poke my face. His black sister, Sadie, doesn't do that at all. But she likes to lick my hands. Chester isn't a licker.

As for the cat box, I hate when they use it when the weather is fine and they could go outside. When it's raining, I don't blame them.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I have a cat who looks very much like yours. His name is Chester. It's funny how each one is different in the weird things they do. Chester uses his front legs and paws a lot to get my attention... if I am in bed, he will poke my face. His black sister, Sadie, doesn't do that at all. But she likes to lick my hands. Chester isn't a licker.

As for the cat box, I hate when they use it when the weather is fine and they could go outside. When it's raining, I don't blame them.
    that's funny. Lex my 6 year old daughter my blessing. Likes to train Edmond our cat like a dog with treats. And IT WORKS!! Lol
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    that's funny. Lex my 6 year old daughter my blessing. Likes to train Edmond our cat like a dog with treats. And IT WORKS!! Lol
    THAT'S funny, too! I've seen a cat show where cats were trained with treats to do tricks, walk on high wires, act out dramas, stuff like that. Of course, cats are big on drama.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I thought I would get more comments the this o well. Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    Wow I thought I would get more comments the this o well. Lol
    Maybe you still will. It seems like people haven't been posting quite as much lately, for whatever reason.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my doggie brain after I painted a wall in my daughter's room - green, as you can see. He got into the garbage to eat something that must have smelled good and lived below the discarded painting stuff. ]

And here he is after I washed him, feeling very very sorry for what he had done...

Can you see the "I'm sorry mommy" look on his cute little face?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He does indeed have the I'm sorry mommy look on his cute little face.

I think that we have had fewer postings, maybe it is just because it is a very busy time with a major presidential election that comes once every four years here in U.S. Some of us are busy politically on other blogs. I suspect post election posting will go back up on this site. For me, all of a sudden I am busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest. I am confined to my office because of the Rituxan infusions and immune system in toilet so you would think I could be "out of site out of mind" but I seem to be in great demand and am tired by noon. (YIKES, that is fifteen minutes away, I must go get my pillow)

My boxer (Sierra) is almost frantic when I get home everyday. She isn't liking it one bit that I am going to work. (She will like it that I can buy her dog food though LOL)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love your imagery Christi. Beautiful way to describe the level of business and the impossiblity of the situation... or so it would seem but not for folks like you.

Take care of yourself and don't get too tired. I remember having naps during my breaks at work when I was pregnant. My co-workers would go out for a smoke break or a coffee break and I'd pull out my pillow and lay out on my floor until my office mate came back in. Although I don't know how much you'd want to lay down on a hospital floor...

Thinking of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    I love your imagery Christi. Beautiful way to describe the level of business and the impossiblity of the situation... or so it would seem but not for folks like you.

Take care of yourself and don't get too tired. I remember having naps during my breaks at work when I was pregnant. My co-workers would go out for a smoke break or a coffee break and I'd pull out my pillow and lay out on my floor until my office mate came back in. Although I don't know how much you'd want to lay down on a hospital floor...

Thinking of you.
    Most defiantly NOT the hospital floor, even though my office has carpet (stupid idea, think of where all the feet have been) We have two sleep rooms for our Intensivists and I could use one of those. I usually just go home if I am that tired.

Keep those thoughts coming, I can feel their power and they do help.