Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My new plans - I'm sharing my crazy ideas so I can be held accountable

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Gang,

I sure find it a phenomenal coping strategy for the aches and pains and crappy life that Wegener's imparts upon us to be channeling my attention to this. It gives me hope that we can do something, it takes away any sense of wa-wa I might be having on any given day, and it brings me so much closer to every single person in my community... and I wouldn't have been able to get here without the support of the people on this forum. Rebekah, I have an idea with the grade one kids.... I want them to do that same song every year for PJ Day and we will have them as they grow up doing a song about growing up, and getting stronger, and better - I think by the time they're in Grade six, it will be an amazing collection of videos.

Here's a link to the photos page if you want to browse around and check out the action you wont see on video or on TV - findthecommonthread2013's Library | Photobucket thanks again for the support. Next year I already have some people who are interested in supporting us Province wide with their businesses (like Bank Branches, and Auto Parts Dealers that have stores in the hundreds... and this is only a week after the event) I think I will have next year's event on February 28th because I want to get the TV coverage and March 1st falls on a Saturday, so I'll do it on Rare Disease Day instead of the first day of Autoimmune Awareness Month. It still works, and the more media the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love that idea of having the kids do it every year - it would make for some great videos! Thanks for sharing the photos too - they're great! So glad to see so many people getting involved with this! I'll be sure not to miss pajama day next year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great poster.
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too. PJ party sounds good. If I can help in any way for next year get together let me know. I'm pretty good at getting people involved.
    My blog: Animo

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910