User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sorry i've not been on for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take one every day and have done for years. Not had any problems with it, but I understand that some people react very badly indeed and it has been withdrawn in some countries.

Why the red font these days Doug?

Doug Guest

Default Because it was there...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Why the red font these days Doug?
    Clarity. Quotes and responses need a bit more separation than they have so people aren't accidentally branded with the remarks of another, such as happened the other day when I went into a rant on research papers should be free for Weggies. I could go blue and have the same result! (Or color the quote. ) Though I do like red more than blue. None of the other colors, with exception of black or black bold, look right to me. After vertebrate paleontology (part of my minor at Uni), typography (in my major) was my favorite class. I will mess with those tools made available. I doubt typography involves a California job case and a pica stick these days, but what's available now is a cornucopia of fun.
    Last edited by Doug; 05-26-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O.K. Point taken.

Doug Guest

YouTube - Wegeners Vasculitis Auto Immune Disease

This video has an excellent testimony about WG and how one lady came through it. I forewarn all non-Christians, however, that there is a very strong Christian message that starts at 2 minutes 36 seconds. The lady talks very fast, so you may have a little bit of the message waft over you: don't convert for my sake! Ha! (The trick is to cut it off at 2 minutes 35 seconds.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had GI difficulties with the 500MG cellcept tabs - but not with the 250 MG caps - same dose

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting, John. I take the 500 mg tabs at home, but when I'm hospitalized they usually only have the 250 mg caps. I've noticed I don't get the same heartburn or diarrhea while in the hospital and wondered if it could be the different form of Cellcept. I just got a new month's supply, but I'm gonna ask about it next time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far so good...500mg 6 x times daily...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Richard, how many days now?
    I'm to see my rheumy tomorrow. I think I will ask to postpone the Imuran until August. I have to go back to Europe in July and don't want any unforseen problems. I'm down to 15 mg pred and beggining to feel just a tad achy in joints, so i am hoping its just a phase.
    Jolanta

Doug Guest

YouTube - Wegener's Granulomatosis

Here's another really excellent video on WG. There is some salty language in it, but the young lady describes the whole gamut of issues surrounding WG, from what it is like to deal with doctors as a black woman, for that matter the whole process of diagnosis as a person of color (since the majority of people who have WG are caucasian). It's 10 minutes 32 seconds long, but I think you will find this weggie does a pretty decent job to orienting people to the whole world of
    weggies. She invites other weggies to contact her, and I intend to take her up on it, perhaps get her involved in this forum.
    Last edited by Doug; 06-13-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feelng good so far...Cellcept seems to work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12