Thread: I'm still here! (sort of)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm still here! (sort of)

Evening all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I can. For some reason, I can barely get into the forum. On the very rare occasions I can get in, I can't view most of the topics, I just get the blank screen

Hope everyone's doing ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder why some have trouble getting onto the site or getting it to work when they do connect. It took a dozen tries over several minutes to connect but then everything seems to work for me tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can use three different internet providers on my one laptop and a different internet provider on my desktop (from work).

One of the internet providers on my laptop allows me access to the site but I cannot post anything. Have tried to reply to many posts and just get kicked off.
    I then log off that provider and onto another and no problems at all, can read, post, search .....do anything I wish.

There is no difference in the settings on my computer.....it's just the service provider.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tippon View Post
    Evening all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I can. For some reason, I can barely get into the forum. On the very rare occasions I can get in, I can't view most of the topics, I just get the blank screen

Hope everyone's doing ok
    I am replying to this because it seems to be the only thread that I dont get a blank screen
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    I am replying to this because it seems to be the only thread that I dont get a blank screen
    Same here. I've had a few emails telling me people have replied to other posts I'm watching, but I can't see them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tippon View Post
    Same here. I've had a few emails telling me people have replied to other posts I'm watching, but I can't see them
    Do you have an email account set up to get notices of new posts here. If so, does that work. I can get part of the messages that way even when I can't get onto to the site here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Do you have an email account set up to get notices of new posts here. If so, does that work. I can get part of the messages that way even when I can't get onto to the site here.
    I can still answer to this thread??? too bad it is only about complaining about not being able to read posts...and yes I get messages but when I follow the link i still get blank pages once opened. private messages too. They show up in my email so I can read them but I can not respond. Good thing 90% of you have forgotten who I am and do not write me waiting for my brilliant reply!!!
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the same boat as Delorisdoe - I get the emails, but generally can't do anything else

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    I can still answer to this thread??? too bad it is only about complaining about not being able to read posts...and yes I get messages but when I follow the link i still get blank pages once opened. private messages too. They show up in my email so I can read them but I can not respond. Good thing 90% of you have forgotten who I am and do not write me waiting for my brilliant reply!!!
    Who is this from? No idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Who is this from? No idea.

Ha ha ha that is funnny-true for a lot of the people here though!
    lightning crashes
    leigh