Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite songs to get you through the day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Widthofacircle View Post
    Did you get to listen to any Nick Cave? He is an acquired taste... a bit like Leonard Cohen on speed haha
    Yes, I listened to where the red roses grow and the rider. I like him a lot.

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Elvis back in 1976 at the Richfield Coliseum near Akron! Those were the days! Last week I saw The Doobie Brothers and Chicago in Virginia Beach! WOW!! They each played their own set and then played the third set TOGETHER alternating with each other's songs. Wonderful! I'm a big Stones, Jethro Tull, ELO, and Eagles fan, too. Oh,oh, oh, listen to the music!!

KB
    KB -- "The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge". Bertrand Russell

Dx in September, 2011. Major involvement: kidneys and lungs. Medical implications: fungal pneumonia, drug-induced hepatitis, allergy to fungal meds, ear infections, sinusitis, gall bladder removal, vitreal detachment, and eye cellulitis. Medial meniscus removal (unrelated to WG). Medications: Rtx, Pred 5.0, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Levothyroxin, Omeprazole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rock has to be Rock Loving Slash ATM
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Natalie
    Not to spoil the favourite songs thread but noticed you are on exactly the same maintenance drugs I am on but you have obviously been on them much longer than I have, being diagnosed in 2009. How do you find Cellcept? Any adverse side effects?
    Brendan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12