Quick back story.
I was diagnosed with WG back in october of 09. I was scared and confused but I didnt let it bring me down. So I went back to work right away. I got married and moved from LA to Omaha in 2010. Here, I found work in Omaha right away and a Dr to follow up with the WG. Everything was going fine untill January of this year. I began to feel tired and fatuige for no reason. I had shortness of breath and my legs felt like they were on fire. It had gotten so bad, thet for the month of July, I only worked for 6 days. I had filed for FMLA, so my employer was ok with me missing work. One morning I felt like a Train had hit and I could not stand on my own two feet. So I made the decision to not return to work. An old coworker asked why didn't I apply for Disability? She said that one of her relatives has a similar case and was approved for disability and got Medicare. The Medicare would really help me out since I now have no medical insurance. So I filled out the Questionaire from the Disability website and sure enough, I had an Interview the following week. I was adviced that they would gather the remaining medical info that was needed and I would have a responce by the end of August. I recived a letter August 10th from them. It explained that my condition did not qualify me for disability. Today I had my 3 month appointment with my Dr. I explained to him that I had applyed for disability. He said it would be very hard to get disability and I may not get it....I dont know, somthing about how he said it did not feel right. He later explained that the disability office had requested my medical records. He said that ever since I have been going to his office, I have shown to be ok. I told him that I was not doing ok I needed help.

Long story short,
Can I apply for disability if I have WG? I have an appoinment in two days with an attorney that specializes in disability law. I just dont want to waste my time and his.
If there is any info that would help me out, let me know. Thank you.

Chris.