Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Time gives me strength and them Knowledge Win Win In my book
    That's a win-win situation for sure!
    I'm very curious about the pictures you will take from the Total Solar Eclipse.
    I once saw one in the back yard of my neighbor, she 's a (professional) photographer as well, and she caught the moment beautifully.
    Hope you 'll be able to do the same!
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie, I hope the operation is successful, and I hope you have a great vacation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    WOW, this is one of the coolest vacations ever.....you are amazing, I can't wait to hear how your vacation went and what it was like and it isn't even time for you to go.
    lol you sound just as excited as I am Its really going to be a blast , Big road trip going to do a few cave tours with the trusty camera .stopping in half way up the coast at Mackay to catch up with a friend then on to Carins To witness The total Eclipse !! Awesome and taking it as it comes on the way home . we Will be camping too so even better out amongst nature
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gee wizz been a while since I popped in for a catch u, I have been a busy little Vegemite . My Mum fell out of bed and broke her hip on my Birthday in January and has just been full on stress and worry seeing docs after docs about mum and haven't been taking to good a care of myself in the process. sleep is a issue at the moment . My latest blood results have increases ANCA up from 7.6 to 10 something. few joint pains and low blood pressure and tired . Mum Will be out of hospital soon so things will hopefully quieten down soon and Im planing to take time for me again .. sleep Eating well and exercise. hoping my next Doc visit My bloods come down fingers crossed . I see ENT in June and will book my op in for nose surgery .. see how we go . hope all you good peolpe are travelling well . Regards Natalie
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    gee wizz been a while since I popped in for a catch u, I have been a busy little Vegemite . My Mum fell out of bed and broke her hip on my Birthday in January and has just been full on stress and worry seeing docs after docs about mum and haven't been taking to good a care of myself in the process. sleep is a issue at the moment . My latest blood results have increases ANCA up from 7.6 to 10 something. few joint pains and low blood pressure and tired . Mum Will be out of hospital soon so things will hopefully quieten down soon and Im planing to take time for me again .. sleep Eating well and exercise. hoping my next Doc visit My bloods come down fingers crossed . I see ENT in June and will book my op in for nose surgery .. see how we go . hope all you good peolpe are travelling well . Regards Natalie
    Stress doesn't help us at all and it seems you have more than you need right now. I hope you get through the worst of it OK and that things get better for you soon.
    drz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hooray! Good luck!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck with your surgery. I had mine done a year ago on the 28th and am so pleased with the end results. Hope for a quick recovery for you and hoping for less stress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Natalie!

Its been too long since we messaged. I dunno if you've read that I've just had rhinoplasty... If you want to talk to anyone about it - I'm your girl.

Hope you mum recovers and that you get good news from ENT x
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks All For your concern Im a little worried Im to run down atm . things haven't eased up since mum has been home , Dad isn't coping at all with everything . and he is just a big stress magnet! I cant really see a way around it all ATM but I wont give up till we all find peace again . gee I miss that ! Peace

Hey Freaky ! sorry I missed your Big news on your surgery that's awesome Mate Ty, I will get back to you all when I get a new update on anything Nosy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone about time I dropped back in , got some good news ENT are booking me in for nose reconstruction surgery in Dec. Bloods are still good , and mum and dad issues are settling down feeling better and less stress all round ahhhh

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast