Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hi Dede. I guess it is you with new user name.
    Please dont be angry at your sister or sad from her words. I think that she is just too afraid to acknowledge that you suffer from a dangerous disease so she try to make it similar to hers. But it is only because she loves you & afraid to lose you.
    Sorry. Yeah my real name is deawn but I go by dede.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad that you are feeling better. Even though they have their attentions issues, I have no doubt that they truely love you and care for you. Denial can be a weired thing. I guess they deny what wg means.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far so good with the ex and divorce. Not that it's good. It's just all the bull crap all bad divorces have. It sucks to be in a flare. But out of the 5 of them. In this one the blood work is the worst. But I feel the best emotionally and mentally. I'm not getting things done as fast as I would like. But I am still going forward. I took Lex to counseling. They said for what she's going through she is well adjusted and doing great. I love you guys you all know exactly what I'm saying. I don't have to over explain. So I am about 70% done with the bride Woodburn. About 83% done with bride doll. Then I find, thrift photo shoot set items. Find a wedding dress to refurbishe for photo shoot. Then Get er done..... this calendar is helping me deal with everything so much better. One day soon this calendar will be hanging on your wall....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished this guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I truly know they love me. They have issues with emotions. I use to be as bad as them so I try to not hold stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so excited on the 2st of this month my stuff will be in a gallery show... I feel like a kindergartener trying to play college football.. wish me luck.. I have 4 projects to complete by then. My house is a mess fall cleaning and yard sale. I need every bit of luck and energy I can get right now. I hope your all well loves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21st

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
    Proverbs 3: 5-6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just found out its at the Arts of the world gallery here in slc on the 21st 6 to 9 free to get in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg it's been crazy. My divorce is almost done. I have a wonderful guy with fabulous kids. We are working on the Callender, and art to help us start our weggies non profit. I just sold another peice. I am going back to school for art and accounting. He's going back as well to learn how to start and run a non profit.. he really is so wonderful. Everything I wished for my partner to care about her does. He even loves my child. When I can sit at the computer I will post some pics of my latest work. Love ya all huggs

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast