Likes Likes:  3
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. And debt your good. I think you got one heck of a memory. I have no clue what happend there ops.20160209_201333.jpg20160209_201333.jpg
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that one did something off the wall as well. O well
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

De, very nice... So nice seeing you again... I hope you post and let us know how you're doing? Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome back, my very dear friend. I am glad to see you here as well. you are gifted and your works are very special and beautiful. thank you for sharing.
    Lexi is such an amazing beautiful girl. and you are a great mother. we are blessed to have you with us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all. I been doing some wood burning. It takes forever for each piece. It does hurt the hands and such. So I can't spend as much time as I would like on them. That just makes them more special. IMG_20160123_205113.jpg
    Harly Quinn
    IMG_20150822_080854.jpg
    Skull and a rose
    IMG_20150822_080645.jpg
    Skull rose
    IMG_20150121_161158.jpg
    House blessing.
    That's it for now my loves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, DeDe. Woodburning must be quite difficult, controlling the tool, dealing with the heat, and manipulating your hands to get the lines you want.... you have developed a lot of skill, and keep up the good work!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

totally amazing. you are gifted. thanks for sharing.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee, you do great work, but I'd personally like to see ones of you're daughter! Man, she's just beautiful... Nice of you to share these! Let's see some of you're daughter, if you can? Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O man that's a challenge. Harly was my first person. I have an issue with faces of all kinds. Allways have. Hum that's a thought!! Now my brain is working a mile a min. And thank you. I always thought she was beautiful. But I am mom. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If someone asked me to do a portrait in clay, I would not even attempt it. I am more about patterns and shapes. An artist knows his or her abilities and inclinations. But if DeDe wants to try to attempt a portrait of her daughter in woodburning, more power to her. She knows the medium a lot better than we do. Alexcia will be beautiful no matter what.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast