Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    Is is giving me trubble, so I used Firefox.
    did that help anyone???
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. We were discussing it on another thread and Phil said he couldn't upload in either IE or Firefox. Then he found out that he could upload smaller picture files, so there must be a limit on picture size. I don't know whether it helped Lightwarrior or others who were having trouble. I wasn't having trouble myself, but just wondered what was going on.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I don't know. We were discussing it on another thread and Phil said he couldn't upload in either IE or Firefox. Then he found out that he could upload smaller picture files, so there must be a limit on picture size. I don't know whether it helped Lightwarrior or others who were having trouble. I wasn't having trouble myself, but just wondered what was going on.
    Somewhere I think I read the size limit for uploads. It generally works fine if use the size limit intended for quick emailing which are small files. I found it won't upload a larger file like what you might use to print out an enlarged pix.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    well yeah I forgot about that any pic I up loaded I had to change the size allot smaller..with every pic
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    well yeah I forgot about that any pic I up loaded I had to change the size allot smaller..with every pic
    I haven't had to do that, but it must depend on how the pix are taken originally, what camera settings, etc. I know it has to do with megapixels, but that stuff still confuses me. The cameras I have are older cheaper ones without a lot of megapixel capability. I think all the newer ones, even the cheaper ones, are capable of larger picture sizes.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you change the size?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    How do you change the size?
    Resave the pic, in 'jpg', then you'll have a choice of of low to high resolution, choose low or medium, save, then bring up pic, then using resize button on whatever program you're using, do so, then resave again...Adobe Photoshop or a Windows Pic work pretty well. On some programs, you can just resize by clicking the corners or sides and dragging inwards to downsize and save. Hope something works!! LOL!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure how to do that. I just tried some stuff when I brought up my pics but nothing about jpg came up or resizing. I might try to load my Canon program on my computer and see what that does.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if your Canon camera is 'in' the computer for downloading, it should have a feature that allows you to do those things. I'll think on a better, clearer way to instruct that...not very good at it myself, but I do know how. On the other hand, keep playing with it!! LOL! Good luck Phil!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't found how to do it on my old Apple laptop, either. That's partly because the iPhoto software recognizes various models of cameras and allows one to download pics from them without installing the software first. Plus a lot of the photos I save to iPhoto are not from a camera. But there must be a way, I just haven't found it yet, partly because I haven't needed it yet, that I remember.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast