Likes Likes:  3
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update, Dede. I am so happy that things are good. You have being through so much and deserve the best. Your works are totally amazing. And how can anyone not love your cute beautiful girl ? Much love from me & from my Batman ❤❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking We have a logo for the wegener's Non-profit aNguyen rare illness art contest

So in the total my phone added the aNguyen.. ops
    Omg everyone not only do I have a booth for our wegener's granulomatosis non-profit organization weggies with wings. We got a logo for free!! All thanks to Storm Anderson at art on you studios.. I also entered a art contest for rare illness. Please everyone fallow this link and go vote for wegener's vote for dede..
    IMG_20170613_191901_670.jpg
    IMG_20170613_164540_995.jpg
    Last edited by alexciasmom; 06-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

3. Likes Alysia, Pete, Jaha liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789