Likes Likes:  3
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee, give it a shot! Why limit youreself? Obviously you have a talent, and a very beautiful daughter, so go for it! If it doesn't come out as good as you like, you'll do better the next time... How old is she now? Oh, man, you have you're work cut out for you, once she hits that dating age! Yikes! Haha... Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The little poop will be 10 in april. That's why I own a sniper rifle. 20160227_151348.jpg
    Thanks for the compliment
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee, haha... Smart lady! A lady needs to pack a peice... At least you're ready, cause I'm pretty sure you'll need that... Hope you took target practice, along with the martial arts? Wow, the hair is cool, but tell me please its a rinse? Color is cool... Yup, you're in trouble for sure, Dee... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dad is a mountain man. I did not have a pacifier. I had the barrel of a hand gun. Lol
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are so wonderful! You can set a facebook account, and you know, start a small business if you wish. I am saying I want to have one of crafts as such.
    I've had three or four spreads home along with all but given up finding something which didn't look cheap, wasn't too heavy, worked with the shades already in the room, wasn't expensive, etc. None of them worked but these king size quilts particular one are ideal. I have a very high double bed plus the king spread works perfectly. Stitching seems secure and that i expect a lot of use from this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. This is my craft padge on face book..
    https://www.facebook.com/CWACCDDD/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexciasmom - just read your post - sorry your Weg GPA is flaring. Sending you prayers and hugs from NH. Gab
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
    Proverbs 3: 5-6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi my loves. Omg so many changes and such going on. First of a vent. Why do some people make being sick a competition. One of my sisters for example. Yesterday I was walking into her house with her. She looked at me and said. You look like shit. My response was. You don't know what tired really is until you go through a treatment like retuxan... no crappie her response without missing a beat was. Well I understand more than you think. Remember I have fibromyalgia..... OK fibromyalgia and on 90 MG of Cymbalta for it. Umm wegener's and Rituxan... my chin hit the floor. My response was. Mouth clamped shut. Saying anything would not help or make it better. It's was an opening for a. Well yeah this and o well then than. I am to old for that game with people. I know you hurt and have issues. I have fibromyalgia myself. I just don't get the sick competition... I started retuxan last wed. So far so good. Yaassss. My art will be in a gallery show the end of oct!!! Omg for reall!!! Brb

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deawndillard View Post
    Hi my loves. Omg so many changes and such going on. First of a vent. Why do some people make being sick a competition. One of my sisters for example. Yesterday I was walking into her house with her. She looked at me and said. You look like shit. My response was. You don't know what tired really is until you go through a treatment like retuxan... no crappie her response without missing a beat was. Well I understand more than you think. Remember I have fibromyalgia..... OK fibromyalgia and on 90 MG of Cymbalta for it. Umm wegener's and Rituxan... my chin hit the floor. My response was. Mouth clamped shut. Saying anything would not help or make it better. It's was an opening for a. Well yeah this and o well then than. I am to old for that game with people. I know you hurt and have issues. I have fibromyalgia myself. I just don't get the sick competition... I started retuxan last wed. So far so good. Yaassss. My art will be in a gallery show the end of oct!!! Omg for reall!!! Brb

Hi Dede. I guess it is you with new user name.
    Please dont be angry at your sister or sad from her words. I think that she is just too afraid to acknowledge that you suffer from a dangerous disease so she try to make it similar to hers. But it is only because she loves you & afraid to lose you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to think that. But I know both my sisters and my mom and cousin. They all react like this. How it happens who go it from who. What ever. What it comes down to in my opinion is they crave attention and they only know how to get neg attention.. like if the only attention you give a child is when there bad. Then they go after it in all neg ways. I'm not mad at her or them. More disappointed and sad for them. The frustration has passed for now.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast