Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: more crafts i made

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still haven't got a clue how to do it.If I download from my camera they all go to my pictures file but when I try to download or upload (whatever the hell u do ) one I get all my pics. I'm gonna have to get someone to actually come over and show me because I am really a computer dummy.....I'm surprised I found this forum !!!! I don't even know if I have Firefox.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 1728Attachment 1729Attachment 1730OK, the limit of KBs per pic seems to be around 100. I experimented and found 200 too large, so dropped down to under 100...pics still look good albeit smaller! You need a photo editor on your computer. I use Adobe, but most PCs will have MS Office Picture Manager IF you have Office. If you don't, then there's a more generic editor called Paint. It reduces pic sizes also. Here's the steps: 1) select your pic, 2)right click on pic, select Open With, 3)select one the picture editor on your machine (Windows Gallery doesn't do it!), 4) go thru the process of downsizing the pic according to the editor's buttons (you may have to play with this a bit), 5) when done, some editors tell you the size right away, save it to your Desktop for easy find, 6) open the Forum message you want to send, select Insert, find your pic on Desktop, double click, follow instructions for Insert dialog box. IF it's too big, a red exclamation mark comes up, TOO BIG! If not, it downloads automatically.

Then you can type your message, you may have to do this a few times, but after a couple times, you'll get it...it seems more than it is, but you do have to have an editor. Best of luck! PM me if you need more instruction...hehe...hits button, delete!!!!!!!!!! Naw, won't do that...but let me know.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you face book? Debra c ?
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea,I have facebook but I don't have any pix there either. But I do have adobe and I do have microsoft power point.I'll have to play around with this.I'll have to take some good pix first (that may take alot longer than trying to figure this out!!!!)
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! I call my sons to ask how to load photos on FB, Craigs List, etc.! If I did things more than once every year or so, I might remember! Good job everyone!

KB
    KB -- "The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge". Bertrand Russell

Dx in September, 2011. Major involvement: kidneys and lungs. Medical implications: fungal pneumonia, drug-induced hepatitis, allergy to fungal meds, ear infections, sinusitis, gall bladder removal, vitreal detachment, and eye cellulitis. Medial meniscus removal (unrelated to WG). Medications: Rtx, Pred 5.0, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Levothyroxin, Omeprazole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome. I think I have talent when I can color inside the lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! That is really great, and pretty darn spooky. I'll bet Alexcia is enchanted by it, too.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah she loves it.. She says when im dead she gets it..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really nice and likely to be big draw at any craft show now.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast