User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lex at lagoon-a-beach for the first time..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default lex at lagoon-a-beach for the first time..

lola lagoon 01.jpg the lazy rapids. lola lagoon 0141.jpg look theres stalactites in the bat cave!!!!lola lagoon 0260.jpg underwater pics are so cool..lola lagoon 0380.jpg down the slide..lola lagoon 0400.jpg that look is of pure joy!!!lola lagoon 0460.jpg lex in her favorite spot daddys lap!!!! and then the camra died...
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like she had a great time. Nothing like watching the joy of young children having fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice pics. She's a darling little girl.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    lola lagoon 01.jpg the lazy rapids. lola lagoon 0141.jpg look theres stalactites in the bat cave!!!!lola lagoon 0260.jpg underwater pics are so cool..lola lagoon 0380.jpg down the slide..lola lagoon 0400.jpg that look is of pure joy!!!lola lagoon 0460.jpg lex in her favorite spot daddys lap!!!! and then the camra died...
    Clearly an adorable and an adored daughter Do I see a bit of a sunburn on you though?? Be careful remember most of our meds make us much more sensitive to the sun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Clearly an adorable and an adored daughter Do I see a bit of a sunburn on you though?? Be careful remember most of our meds make us much more sensitive to the sun.
    i have been this red sence i was14. its not a sunburn or lupis... just rosacea..
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have been this red sence i was14. its not a sunburn or lupis... just rosacea..
    I was concerned, too!

I had rosacea on my face and neck last year and it was getting pretty bad. I treated it with diet--by reducing the Fire element (following Ayurvedic medicine)-- which completely resolved it. An underlying Fire excess is not just uncomfortable, it's dangerous. It causes increased inflammation and would definitely "fire up" the Wegs dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I was concerned, too!

I had rosacea on my face and neck last year and it was getting pretty bad. I treated it with diet--by reducing the Fire element (following Ayurvedic medicine)-- which completely resolved it. An underlying Fire excess is not just uncomfortable, it's dangerous. It causes increased inflammation and would definitely "fire up" the Wegs dog.
    im am confused? Fire?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im am confused? Fire?
    No, you aren't confused, it's just an unfamiliar concept. Here is Sangye's thread on it, which includes a bunch of links and a test to find out where you need to balance the elements in your own body.
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...-ayurveda.html
    I saved it back then, and took the test, and must admit I haven't done anything with the information, to speak of, but I do find it interesting and am glad it's been brought up again.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went back to read it and try to take the test but can't get into the website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast