Likes Likes:  0

Thread: i am finally back for a minute...with a few questions and answers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i am finally back for a minute...with a few questions and answers

ok we finally know why my leg was contracting...i finally total blew a disk in my back that caused more stenosis so i am now numb knee down to foot on left ....you know that annoying tingling numb....and have to use a cane....found one that glows in the dark....I am heading to Mayo s tommorow to see Dr Specks on Tuesday...now a question...i have felt horrid and lost 12 lb in a week...i am thinking stress vs flare...if it is a flare Dr Speck s will be able to stop it ...though the thought of cytoxin for 6 months po does not thrill me...but trying to hold it together and work and take care of my boys....plus deal with divorce issues is not helping...thinking i need a vacation on an island where i can catch fish all day and eat magos and drink coconut milk...lolhope you all are well ...i can not assess by phone anymore or work so home computer is my only option...will keep ya posted on Mayo...think my trachea may be closing again too....the joys of WG..night all
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is indeed a crappy deal, LisaMarie. Glowing in the dark can be entertaining, though, and maybe will take the edge off things. But maybe the best thing is as you suggest: Opening a bait shop in Fiji, among the coconuts and mangoes....

In the meantime let us know how Dr. Specks accounts for himself.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Fiji, but being a third world Country with sanitation not at it's best.......then you probably should stay away

LisaMarie, it sucks.....really sucks, that you have to go through this......again.
    I hope you get some answers tomorrow and hopefully the strss levels will come down a bit.

Take care of yourself
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to keep your chin up. I know it's not easy. I hope your appointment goes well and it's nothing a little R&R won't fix.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you lose 12 lbs in a week?? Even if you do a water fast you don't lose that kind of weight. That has me worried.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LisaMarie,

I'm sorry that you are having all this happen to you right now. It sounds like you are under so much emotional stress and then to have your health go down like this. I hope that you get some answers with your appt. and that they can at least make things better for you with your health stresses. Will have you in my thoughts this week.
    Jana

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    How did you lose 12 lbs in a week?? Even if you do a water fast you don't lose that kind of weight. That has me worried.
    Good call, Sangye--I missed this, which is an astounding weight loss. It is worth an immediate phone call to the Wegs doc.

Al