Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Males Who Lift Weights:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Males Who Lift Weights:

Since Weg's I can only do a fraction of what I used to. I usually hit each muscle group once (8 different machines, 1 set each) and that's it. I'm out of there in 30 mins (like it or not).

Is your workout similar or is it just me?

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I don't do what you do...I'm into stretching, high reps w/ low weights, 3D exercises (lots of varied lunges), and some walking...I cannot, for the life of me, go as long as I used to nor can I build up the muscle mass yet. I'm still on pred & mtx...I'm pretty sure the pred affects the muscle loss. And, I think I'm a bit older than yourself too...LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried pretty hard to get into the gym again since getting sick, but I kept hurting myself. I can agree though that my stamina and strength are way lower than they were to begin with, so I'd say it's probably par for the course there
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i go to the gym 3-4 times a week i lift more and can do more cardio then ever i have alway been active but never as strong as i am now i am very greatful for feeling the way i do im still on 5 mg pred daily and 25 meth weekly i do get tired after the meth for a few days take cat naps it works for me.