Likes Likes:  0

Thread: i have an idea!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i have an idea!!!

Ok I have an idea. I can't do it because my computer broke. I think it needs to be done in two parts. So here gos. We need a speed sheet or something to compare results with. I think we need to do a questionnaire on all of us willing. Of our symptoms of wegeners during a flair the med we take and meds during this flare. And the same when off the flair. And if the flare is smoldering or not. Be our own test group.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good idea. Have you seen Marta's survey? One has to be careful how thd data is gathered and what data is used.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    Ok I have an idea. I can't do it because my computer broke. I think it needs to be done in two parts. So here gos. We need a speed sheet or something to compare results with. I think we need to do a questionnaire on all of us willing. Of our symptoms of wegeners during a flair the med we take and meds during this flare. And the same when off the flair. And if the flare is smoldering or not. Be our own test group.
    Good idea, been suggested before on here...no one, to date, has taken the statistical bull by the horns though...requires a lot of sifting, analyzing, and so on.