Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my europe trip

Hi all, flew from Vancouver to London last night and onto Berlin. today I'm in Poland. I feel very good and actually its my 24 year old son who is pooped. I wore my diabetes socks so I didn't have swollen feet. I rented a car and today will be driving to my inlaws. When I'm back in London I will post my cell number and maybe we can have UK weggie fest somwhere I have brit rail so can go anywhere
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a great trip! Thanks for the sock tip-- I might try that. Lots of swelling due to clots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have an awsome time Jolanta. I've always wanted to go to eastern Europe. There is so much history, beautiful scenery, and beautiful architecture there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here, no problem on the plane. The socks helped and I had wonerful ankles, now they are a bit swollen so I am trying to keep them up
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the tip about the socks. I ordered some online and can't wait for them to arrive. I have awful swelling that get worse fast with standing and walking. Like my legs and feet fill up like sandbags. Glad you're doing well!

Doug Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Thanks for the tip about the socks. I ordered some online and can't wait for them to arrive. I have awful swelling that get worse fast with standing and walking. Like my legs and feet fill up like sandbags. Glad you're doing well!
    When I first entered treatment, my feet were the size of Polish hams and my toes looked like kielbasas! That's for Jolanta, for whom I feel great envy just now! Though I've familiarity with large chunks of Western Europe, the only way I could have visited Eastern Europe, if at all, during the time I was stationed in WE would have been to wear my US Army dress uniform at all times I was in the east. Clearly that wouldn't have been fun! The alternative would be to risk detention as a spy, also a bad way to spend your holiday.

p.s. I'm a big fan of Chopin and Polish people generally. I've known a lot of them!