User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Site working great for me today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Site working great for me today.

I built a new computer yesterday and plugged it into my router and it seems ten times faster than when I used my laptops on the wi-fi. Always thought the slow response was due to the internet and over load on the site but guess it might have been my old laptops being over loaded and slowness in wi-fi network. Everything seems so much faster, boots up in a few seconds and new links seem almost instant. My old desktop got broke in my move six months ago and it just took awhile to get around to trying to fix it but now I wish I had done it a lot sooner. Still had trouble logging onto the site though and it took several tries but it flies once I got connected. I wanted to try out Windows 8 but it didn't want to load up yesterday so still with Windows 7 but maybe next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have sooooo much trouble getting on the site. I usually try once or twice a day, but give up after a couple failures. I can usually get on if I continue to hit refresh, but that is such a pain.... Still, I'm thankful we have the site....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although my computer has decided it is an Old Age Pensioner and therefore needs frequent coffee and meal breaks and plenty of dozes I never have any trouble getting on this site. I wish I could afford to replace this computer, anything that can work quicker than my two fingers can type would be incredible.

Jim
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another bad day for me ref logging on.... Very difficult to get in....