Thread: Desperately Seeking Sangye

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Desperately Seeking Sangye

Sangye,
    I have not seen any postings from you for the past few days. Is all well in your world? Are you moving? Has anyone else heard from Sange?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Sangye,
    I have not seen any postings from you for the past few days. Is all well in your world? Are you moving? Has anyone else heard from Sange?
    I've been thinking the same thing. I can only hope she is involved in an event or activity with her monastery or something. I seem to remember that she was going to move in June. Please let us know you are OK, Sangye!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing. I can only hope she is involved in an event or activity with her monastery or something. I seem to remember that she was going to move in June. Please let us know you are OK, Sangye!
    I had a pm that she was moving on the 20th so I think that means she is going to better than okay. We should all send her a spoon so she can survive the move.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Sangye got moved on Sunday, my guess is she does not have her internet access set up yet, or she is exhausted from the move, or needs extra time helping the pups acclimatize, or--most likely, a combination of all of these things. Still, though we miss her input, I think the move is definitely for the best.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just looked back at the original post about escaping the basement, and yes, it was Sunday May 20th that she was to move. So that HAS to explain her recent absence from the forum, specifically the reasons Al cited. Especially the sheer exhaustion, which I imagine any of us would be feeling after a move! I'm happy to think of her and the dogs in the new place.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's a spoon? Is it like a prayer? Just curious. I do hope she is okay but a move is exhausting at the best of times. Skipper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    What's a spoon? Is it like a prayer? Just curious. I do hope she is okay but a move is exhausting at the best of times. Skipper
    It is a theory. I will have to look back on the posts to see who posted it. It is so appropriate for a Weggie and I think you will totally identify with it. Here is the url

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with invisible illness or chronic illness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you. I read it and it does resonate with me. Skipper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sending spoons to Sangye on Sunday via space-time continuum

I so hope the move went well and that the only reason we haven't heard from her is because of Internet access........I refuse to think of any other reason

.....Be well Sangye
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Sangye,
    Not lately but suspect she is busy moving and packing and unpacking and that she will check in on us when she has time. She hasn't been on here for past week. Has anyone checked here blog recently?
    Last edited by drz; 05-24-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast