Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Salsa garden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Salsa garden.

What are some good plants to plant for a salsa garden? I get to plant one this year!!! Yeah...
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did a garden the last ten years and last year was my first for salsa so i used roma tomatos because less water and seeds more meat,white onions,jalapeno pepper,mild red peppers,cilantro,thats a good start i canned and got 40 pints i have so much salsa left i dont no if i will eat it all also you might as well do speghetti to because you have all ingredients .I can not wait to plant this week i have started all my seeds in my garden window 7 weeks ago it is a forest in the window lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet.. I lucky u on starting with seeds. I have no luck with seeds. I had to buy starts. There's another herb besides cilantro but I can't remember. We will see how good I do this it my first garden.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok here are some before pics. And after. Then the stones were mom days gifts. There's allot to do. I even get to do the pond. Yeah I will send pics as more gets done. So what ya think so far???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did you post these pics? I don't see anything.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ops comp died lol

k here are some before..WP_000004.jpg WP_000005.jpg this is just the garden area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after..WP_000011.jpg WP_000012.jpg WP_000013.jpg WP_000015.jpgWP_000014.jpg this last ones my baby its a cherokee purple tomato..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those tomatoes coming up Sara?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default extras

WP_000010.jpgcilantro WP_000009.jpgbasil WP_000008.jpgrosemary k you have two hear this story.. shella my nice whos 18 and has just got over the wild teens and is my biggiest helper. i pay her to help me around house, yard, and with lex.. shes the best shes been like a daughter to me her whole life. when she was 4 and it was one year after my sister moved with her kids to mesquite, nv. and i was living in salt lake city, ut.now mind you its about a 5 to 6 hr drive between the two. she would get mad or upset and cry for 4 hr till jodi mysister shellas mom called me and had me talk to shella. so my shella gave me a garden stone that says joy.. for mothersday. WP_000006.jpg and when shella and i went shopping for garden stuff cuz shes helping me. i found three matching stones so i had to get them.WP_000007.jpg they say laugh, hope, and love.. with a strawberry. and i just bought a hole bunch more stuff.. so more pics to come.. now that the comp is fixed sory phil..boy i am a talker tonight..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a very sweet story. I'm a talker too.....lol.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast