User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hip pain with muscle contractions in same leg..is it WG related??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, do let us know what the MRI says. And don't give the dog too much leash....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Mri finally scheduled for Friday...Denist on Thursday to see what dental work can be done now...I go back in July to Mayo to discuss CTX po daily for 6 months...not really looking forward to that...need a co pilot incase they want to do teast that require sedation...for some reason they don't trust me to walk across the street to the hotel...lol...something about liability issues...hoping for answers on my hip issues...have a great week
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yuck, more ctx does not sound good. I forget Lisa, have you tried rtx? Why do they want to do 6 months of ctx starting in July? Are you flaring? Do you drive all the way to Mayo?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil
    I did RTX and had complications and started with mini flarees as soon as 1 b cell appeared and my trach closed to 50% with 11 b cells so we did RTX again in January but only 2 treatment instead of 4...i flared and they found 1 b cell...I had decadron for the flare and it messed up some labs ,..then i got poison ivy systemic and got more decadron...potent steroid ...so i go back in july to discuss the CTX po i had one dose IV and then started RTX....Dr Specks said 6 months po CTX with weekly labs and close monitoring...but he wants to use it as the last resort..so I wait...jopefully my hip will resolve and not be the WG and my trach will stay open...really hate the denist though,,,but would rather have dental work done than get veggies growing in my heart from a dental infection..lol
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drive to Mayo..about 7 hours one way...just finding a co pilot during the summer months is hard ...most people use that time to vacation with family....but it will all work out...one way or another

Lisa Marie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12