Quote Originally Posted by DuaneHart View Post
I also had HUGE outburst of Vasulitis lesions on my legs--some were 3-4 inches in diameter.
I've had those. Awful. They took a long time to heal, mostly because I was sensitive to all the wound dressings.... If you get stuck, I have suggestions that worked for me.

I meet with them Friday for education on two different meds they may begin, Cellcept being one of them.
Cellcept is a breeze. I was on it 2.5 yrs and will probably go back on it after this ctx is done. It worked great and had almost no side effects.

I am currently taking 17 different meds daily.
*Gasp*

I have total trust in my doctors here at Mayo in Rochester.
That's good news. They have a great reputation there.

I do not seem to have the sinus, respiratory problems that it seems that most of the other people here seem to have. Mine is mainly the skin problems and feeling like completely sh***y all the time. Can anyone relate to this?
Yup. I don't have any upper respiratory stuff either (sinus, etc...). Mine is all lungs, joints and skin. The skin is doing okay now. I feel lousy all the time, too. Things can improve. The fact that your Wegs isn't affecting more areas bodes well for you. They'll figure out what to do.