Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Oh the irony!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Oh the irony!

I've had an email notification telling me that someone has posted in the 'Website Issues' thread, but I can't access it!

The page looks as if it's loading ok, but stays completely blank. I had the same trouble with a thread a few days back, but didn't think too much of it because of the hack. Can't remember whether it was this thread or not though.

The link in the email is:
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/website-issues-feedback-announcements/2471-website-issues.html#post57876

EDIT: Just had a thought, and tried the link in another browser. Tried it in Chrome, and it works fine. I usually use Firefox, both up to date, but not logged in on Chrome.
    Last edited by Tippon; 04-21-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is strange.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find everything about computers strange, mine definately works better when I yell at it and threaten to throw it out the window!

Jim
    Last edited by Dryhill; 04-21-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tippon View Post

The link in the email is:
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/website-issues-feedback-announcements/2471-website-issues.html#post57876

EDIT: Just had a thought, and tried the link in another browser. Tried it in Chrome, and it works fine. I usually use Firefox, both up to date, but not logged in on Chrome.
    I can access the above link in both of those browsers right now.

Sometimes though access to site doesn't work. Whenever it is unavailable I worry the hackers have hit again. It is a relief to know it is still up when I do finally get on again, usually in an hour or two.

Any ideas on why sometimes site won't load up. Occasionally the eagle site also fails to load. I wonder if both are due to high volumes of traffic ?