Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Routine Bactrim ( Septra) use in prevention of flares

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, some memory you have Al. I gave my analyst the 'final' dream of the material he was interested in. I haven't asked him any more about the book, but he is a serious fellow and I'm sure it will be done in due time. Still, I'll ask next time I see him how his work is going on that (next wednesday) and when I might expect some galleys. He said he was going to email me my portion first to see what I thought before advancing it to publishing. A little flattering I will admit to. I gave him complete rights to the material so he doesn't owe me any input. I'll keep you posted. It is about health directly and so might be of interest to anyone.
    Every time I see him I run out of time before I run out of questions and discussion. Its tough to get everything in there. You can tell I really enjoy and value the work we do together. Yes, it is work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting, Kirk. I love Jung's work and understand now what you meant by alchemy.

When holistic doctors heard about the studies in the 1980's of "pychoneuroimmunology" they collectively said, "Duh." Chiropractors have talked about this for over 100 years! Still, we are thrilled to have research to prove it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye,
    I am going to see my chiropractor tomorrow. I will say that I was just reflecting today on how he is one of the great gifts to the health of my life. I know not everyone needs chiropractic as much or benifits as much , but this man makes my life so much better. He is a gifted healer. We see these in all different aspects of 'medicine'. I would include my 'scientist' doctor. Each has their gifts of insight and their limitations.
    I wish you lived close enough to visit my chiropractor , I would pay for it. You and he would connect on a deep level I am sure. He is an indespensable part of my 'health' team. This means dealing with disease as well as promoting health - he understands when I need to talk about them seperatly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    Sangye,
    I am going to see my chiropractor tomorrow. I will say that I was just reflecting today on how he is one of the great gifts to the health of my life. I know not everyone needs chiropractic as much or benifits as much , but this man makes my life so much better. He is a gifted healer. We see these in all different aspects of 'medicine'. I would include my 'scientist' doctor. Each has their gifts of insight and their limitations.
    I wish you lived close enough to visit my chiropractor , I would pay for it. You and he would connect on a deep level I am sure. He is an indespensable part of my 'health' team. This means dealing with disease as well as promoting health - he understands when I need to talk about them seperatly.
    Great review, Kirk! Goes along with my idea of importance of the "Healer" doctor, as opposed to someone who is merely a dispenser of knowledge.

Al

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123