Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: weight gain :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Yesterday i was under my calories but today i went over them (damn my mum for making rhubarb crumble and custard!)
    Sam, I am hurt that you did not invite me round for some crumble and custard

Jim
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Australia. In terms of weighing yourself, ya' gotta do what works for you. Weighing myself once or twice a week got me up to 200 lbs (199.6 actually) which was a real wakeup call, so I knew I had to change what I was doing. Don't get me wrong. I did have my pity parties where I had a regular chocolate buffet. But even after cutting these out I still wasn't losing the weight. More of a yo-yo effect. So I figured it had more to do with scheduling rather than intake (on non-chocolate days I was taking in less calories than I am now.). I am not obsessive with calorie counting, but I know if I eat a 6 inch Subway sandwich at lunch, then I am having chicken noodle soup for dinner! However, I wouldn't mind some of your mum's rhubarb crumble right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for reminding me - there's still some crumble left but there wont be by the time i get home!!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Thanks for reminding me - there's still some crumble left but there wont be by the time i get home!!
    That crumble sounds delectable. I have some rhubarb in the fridge I haven't used.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Rhubarb was grown in our garden and tasted delicious! All gone now tho, sorry folks!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213