Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: my update

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    You vent any time you want to. That is why we are here. If you feel the need to vent and let it out you do so. It is not healthy to keep this stuff in. And by the way, your family needs to grow up and treat you a lot better and respect you more.
    Thanks for the update Dede and thanks for writing on this beautiful thread. So many wonderful posts in it. Feels like dr. Phil is still right here to support you.
    Thanks for sharing about martial arts. Its amazing how helpful it is, to the body and the soul.
    Keep on writing. Its nice to see you here as well.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi my loves. I am so happy and Proud of myself. On sat I had a kenpo test. Three hrs long. Not only did I pass and rank to orange belt. But I Doubled Ranked to a Purple Belt Rank!!!!!!! Thanks all. Best wishes to you.20160220_224553.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alexciasmom; 02-23-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to go, DeDe! Keep up the good work and you'll be a black belt before you know it. Big congrats!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great work Thank for sharing with us
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011