Hey gang,

Quick question - or not knowing me.

I'm weaning off the evil pred and feel like I am constantly energy depleted. I'm at 6.5mg going to 6mg next week and probably go at that rate (.5mg per month) for a while. I am achy, completely useless as far as energy goes, and dragging my butt around like it belongs to someone else - who's passed out (i.e. dead weight).

I just read a post by someone on Facebook who's at 2.5mg and is feeling the same. Does this mean I'll be conceivably feeling like this for the next 9 months? Wow, that would really suck if it's the case.

Just wondering what your experiences were and also if you have any tips that helped mitigate the "hit by a truck" feeling that I'm so not looking forward to dealing with for the next 9 months. I know that everything takes time with this disease, but I find this is probably the hardest thus far and knowing how long it will last makes it hard on the brain as well.

Just looking for some insights as this is one aspect of the disease process I haven't experienced yet and am not super keen on.

Thanks.