Scheduled to get 1000 Rituxin feb 1. I need it, so I will wait another 3 months for vaccine. If I wanted vaccine now, couldnít get appointment until Feb, then another 19 days for 2 nd one. Then wait 2 to 3 weeks after for vaccine. So I think Rituxin, wait 3 mo. get vaccine is my best option.
I got to 7.5 prednisone and could feel my throat and chest problems, went back to 8, took daily Bactrim, then it turned into head cold. Will stay at 8 for a few weeks, then try slow decrease again. For people who have been at 60 or 40 this sounds crazy, but getting down from 10 after 3 years is a challenge.