Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

know just how you feel, my sons will be 27 and 25 this year and are the 2 halves of my life ( well I guess my hubby has a littlie part too but shares it with my mom. inlaws and my doggie Buffy)
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHHHH!!!! You guys are so sweet. You make me happy cry. and the party will be great if the weather cooperates. I have lots of help for the party. I am blessed with lex she's a miracle. I had three miscarriages after her. And now I can't have any. So I thank god or who ever or what ever made us, every day that I was blessed with her. So needless to say she's spoiled. Lol
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And she took that pic of herself. I made a colliadge of pic she took..
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Spoil your baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Ahhh. Cant find a super mario cake. Any ideas??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    Ahhh. Cant find a super mario cake. Any ideas??
    Can you get a Super Mario "action figure"? If so, that could be the decoration right there. Or, if you can find or take a picture, bakeries can work with that. I hope you have a great party!

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinata ck. Red and green streamers ck. Mario ballons ck. Mario table covers ck. Mario party fav ck. Found mario cake toppers online and orderd a mario back ground cake ck. Just need to get the food and drinks. Almost done. Oo can't for get batteries for camra!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, seems like you have it all under control.

Now to get over Easter and then the big day........it sure looks like it is going to be fun.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well its going to be busy the next two weeks. this fri its karate then a bday party on sat, dance mon, wed its ballet, fri easter party, sat two easter egg hunts and her bday party, sun easter and lagoon. wow and im feeling down. so i keep telling myself suck it up and just do it. got to push it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexciasmom View Post
    well its going to be busy the next two weeks. this fri its karate then a bday party on sat, dance mon, wed its ballet, fri easter party, sat two easter egg hunts and her bday party, sun easter and lagoon. wow and im feeling down. so i keep telling myself suck it up and just do it. got to push it.
    I understand. There are some times we just have to do something. Nevertheless, please take some time for yourself. Uncontrolled stress can do terrible things.

Al

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast